Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Random Cards

Hi.

I have been so busy with to-do lists, creating Christmas cards, cleaning for a party, and work around here that I haven't had anything to post on the blog lately. Sorry. My life is simply crazy right now. I really need some R&R but I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon so I thought I'd share some random cards that I've been creating. Some holiday, some not. Just want to share. :) Enjoy! ...

This gift card holder card was inspired by one of Jennifer McGuire's cards. She rocks...
Well that's really all I've got for now. I'll be back soon with some recent publications. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

I'm glad to see some posts - I was wondering where my next inspiration was going to come from! :) Lovely cards, as usual. Thanks for sharing!

Bridget N

Carla said...

your cards are always to pretty :) Miss ya girl!

Ayana Posadas said...

These are ALL so adorable!!!