I haven't done a MUSIC MONDAY in what seems like forever. So here's 5 songs on my ipod right now that I love...
Monday, April 22, 2013
Friday, April 12, 2013
Hi friends. Before I get to today's cards, the winner of the Stampin' Up goodies from last post is CHARK! Congrats. Email me your address and I'll get your goodies to you.
Today, I have three cards to share that I made last weekend at a crafting retreat. I worked on Aiden's scrapbook for most of the weekend but did manage to get a few cards done!
The weekend was amazing. I was surronded by the most amazingly talented group of women. Not only are they talented, but have hearts of gold. Teri was one of these women and I was lucky enough to play with some of the stamps that she designs. LOVE her stamps. Good stuff. (Sorry for dark pics..posting in a hurry...no time to edit) ....
I love that I could be super simple with these cards and let her stamps take center stage...
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Posted by Heather Ruwe at 1:27 PM
Thursday, April 4, 2013
1. Stamp the open scallop image in VersaMark ink randomly on your card. Sprinkle white embossing powder on top of each one and heat set.
2. Stamp coordinating color of ink (that matches your patterned paper) randomly on your card too. The embossed image will create a cool ghost look next to them. :)
4. Cut an inch strip of gray cardstock and punch 4 scalloped circles out of coordinating patterned paper. Decorate them with brads, buttons, string, and pearls.
5. For the last scalloped circle, Stamp a sentiment from the "A Round Array" Stampin' Up stamp set in grey ink then line up your Stampin' Up Scallop punch to match them image and punch it out.
6. Adhere all the scalloped circles onto the strip of cardstock.
7. Ink the edges of your card with grey ink.
8. Adhere the strip of scallop circles to the card.
Posted by Heather Ruwe at 10:29 AM