Thursday, July 7, 2011

Graduation Invites and Thank You Notes...

I wanted to share Alex's graduation thank you cards and I realized that I never shared his invitation. I did pictures from baby to his senior year for his invite...
The party was so much fun. Here are the thank you cards I've been working on for Alex to write in...
 A close-up....
I cut that cute graduation guy from my silhouette along with the bubble. It's hard to see but I used a Hero Arts Grid Stamp and stamped it in red for a tone on tone background for a little added dimension.

Thanks for stopping by! Be back soon. :)

3 comments:

Carla said...

hey heather! Great invite and the cards are so perfect for a dude his age ;) Great job!
And when did you get a Silhouette young lady? I just LOVE mine. Will have to share some files I made :)

janine said...

Love the Invites--that is way too cool with the photos throughout the years!!

Sara said...

Love the invite! Great thank you cards--so perfect for a "guy"