Sunday, February 5, 2012

Life is Good Layout

Today I have a layout to share to prove that I actually scrapbook sometimes. LOL This layout is about our vacation to Hilton Head...

A closer look...
Journaling reads, " Yep. Life is good. So very good. Ted and I decided to get away on a much needed trip to Hilton Head. It had been five years since our last vacation! Toes in the sand, spending quality time together, walking hand in hand along the water, and being 3 months pregnant...It just doesn't get any better. (July 2011) "

And before I sign off, a BABY UPDATE... I'm 39 weeks along and Baby Aiden is very content. He shows no signs of ever coming out. LOL We are both doing fine...I'm just getting anxious to meet my little man! I'll keep you guys updated when he makes his arrival. Thanks for all the sweet emails. :)

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Oh, what a sweet scrapbpok layout, Heather! Enjoy those relaxing times on the beach while you can!!! I am glad to hear you are doing well...please be sure to keep us posted!

Chark said...

Wishing a smooth labor and delivery!! Take care!!

laura vegas said...

wishing you all sorts of luck when baby boy does decide to make an entrance. lol! my girls were both 2 weeks late and i personally loved it. bought me 2 more weeks of maternity leave ;)