Sunday, March 18, 2012

Nurses and Doctors Card Sets...

Hello. Finally back with a creative share. :) I've been working on gifts for the wonderful doctors and NICU nurses that took care of Aiden and I when we were in the hospital. Here is an example of one of the nurse sets using THIS cute nurse image...

 and the doctor set using THIS girl doctor image...
 I used all Hero Arts notecards and inks as well as THIS fun shaped die....
Card Recipes:
Green Card-THIS stamp using THIS ink on THIS notecard
Yellow Card-THIS stamp using THIS ink on THIS notecard
Red Card-THIS stamp using THIS ink on THIS notecard
Purple Card-THIS stamp using THIS ink on THIS notecard
Blue Card-THIS stamp using THIS ink on THIS notecard

Finally, I packaged them using THESE favorite clear boxes.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

These are amazing! I know they will appreciate these set :) So glad we have good hearted people who love the medical field!

donna mikasa said...

You make the cutest card sets! I'm sure these will be appreciated!

Sandy Smith said...

These are such an adorable gift. I am sure it means a lot to them to feel appreciated.