Friday, June 29, 2012

Aiden's Baptism...

Hello friends. Again, I apologize for being MIA. I'm just too in love with my little man to get any blogging done. I'm sure you'll forgive me. :)

Now onto some pics of Aiden's Baptism....
This was taken when we got home and did a lil' photo shoot. Alex is Aiden's Godfather. (heart melting right now) ...
He was an angel all day...
 It was a beautiful ceremony...
The thank you cards I made for the guests...
 Aiden's cousins had so much fun at the party. I made up some loot bags for them.....
 that included some coloring sheets of Aiden! .....
 the photographer I used for his 3 month photo shoot made these up.....
 Oh, and here is the invite I made with Alex's help ...
"For this child I have prayed." -I Samuel 1:27

It was an amazing day. Thanks for stopping by. Be back soon with a creative share.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

God's gift to us!! That person we ran into, well lets just say is the most disappointing person, pretending to be close to me for years. They are the one's missing out :-)

Judy1223 said...

Heather, I loved this post! God bless your little one now and every day of his life! Be true to yourself and good things will happen...Oprah's advice is also good! I love the thank you notes and the invitation...you have been one busy lady! Enjoy every minute with your "guys" and we'll look forward to your blog posts when they happen. Take good care!