Sunday, January 27, 2013

Before I forget....

I was organizing some photos when I realized I forgot to share some of the gifts I made over the holidays. First up is a card set I created for my hairdresser. She doesn't send out Christmas cards to her clients. Instead, she sends out Thanksgiving cards. So I thought I would give her a Thanksgiving card set for Christmas that she could use next year.....

I created the scalloped piece by heat embossing a Hero Arts leaf onto watercolor paper using white embossing powder. Then I dotted on THIS and THIS all over the piece and spayed it heavily with pearlized water. The look is amazing in real life. Here they are all packaged up with a pretty pen...
I also noticed that Kay didn't have a timer so I found this cute owl timer to go with her gift....
I also made some Christmas cards for my nephew's teachers. I used heat embossing and distress ink to achieve the look on the banner...(The greeting is from Hero Arts and the dotted background is from Papertrey)
One more...A little note card set I made for Aiden's pediatrician. I paired it up with some candy....
And all those cute pens? I get them in the Target Dollar Spot. I have quite a collection and find its great to pair up with notecards as a gift. :)

Be back soon. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Jana said...

These are all so wonderful! And I love the pens. Will have to look for those!