Today I wanted to share some Easter treats I've been working on....
THIS favorite stamp of mine..
1. Stamp the bunny stamp onto white cardstock using VersaMark black ultra fine ink and sprinkle clear embossing powder on top. Shake off excess powder and heat set.
2. Using THIS frame die-cut, cut your image out to create a tag.
3. Apply some glossy accents to the tails and press on some velvet flock to make the tails "fuzzy".
4. Punch a hole on the left side of the tag and add a blue circle around the hole punched out of pool layering paper.
5. Print out "Bunny Tails" onto some white cardstock. (I used the Print Clearly Font) and mat it in the pool layering paper. Attach it to the tag.
Another fun idea for bunny tails would be white gumballs in place of the marshmallows. Speaking of bubble gum, I HAVE AN EXTRA HERO ARTS BUBBLE GUM INK PAD TO GIVEAWAY...
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Easter!
Saturday, March 30, 2013
Thursday, March 14, 2013
I didn't think I would jump on the neon bandwagon, but I did. :) I recently went shopping and spotted some neon nail polish that I had to get for a friend and it inspired me to break out my neon inks and create a card to go with it....
Hero Arts Glow Girl Stamp Set and colored it in with a sparkle pen and finished it off with some metallic string that I found in the Target Dollar Spot...
Thanks for stopping by! :)
Posted by Heather Ruwe at 5:47 PM