Thursday, April 4, 2013
Another Giveaway!! (Stampin' Up)
1. Stamp the open scallop image in VersaMark ink randomly on your card. Sprinkle white embossing powder on top of each one and heat set.
2. Stamp coordinating color of ink (that matches your patterned paper) randomly on your card too. The embossed image will create a cool ghost look next to them. :)
4. Cut an inch strip of gray cardstock and punch 4 scalloped circles out of coordinating patterned paper. Decorate them with brads, buttons, string, and pearls.
5. For the last scalloped circle, Stamp a sentiment from the "A Round Array" Stampin' Up stamp set in grey ink then line up your Stampin' Up Scallop punch to match them image and punch it out.
6. Adhere all the scalloped circles onto the strip of cardstock.
7. Ink the edges of your card with grey ink.
8. Adhere the strip of scallop circles to the card.
Posted by Heather Ruwe at 10:29 AM