Sunday, January 17, 2010

Two Happy Mamas Blog Design

Hi everyone. Thank you SO much for all the sweet comments and emails about feeling better. I'm feeling so much better today and so grateful for my health. That was a tough stomach flu. I don't remember the last time I was that sick so thank you again for your good thoughts. I really appreciate every single one.

I just had to blog to tell you about a great site and service: BLOG DESIGN BY TWO HAPPY MAMAS. Some of you have commented and emailed about how great my blog looks. THANKS! It was all becuse of Kristina Proffitt.

I've been a lurker on Kristina's blog for quite some time and always loved her bright, happy look to her personal blog and was delighted to read that she was venturing into the blog design business. I emailed her immediately and she took my ideas and did magic. So if you are thinking of playing around with your blog, email her! She has so many great options. I highly recommend her. She was fast, affordable, and did a fantastic job. Thank you Kristina!

I'll leave you with another card idea since I was absent on Friday...To create this card, I stamped the leaf image with VersaMark on canvas. Then I heat embossed with white embossing powder and went over it with peeled paint distress ink. I frayed the edges and added a sentiment with black Staz-On.

I'll be back soon. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

kristina proffitt said...

Thank you my friend. :-D
Hugs!

Carla said...

glad you're feeling better and I love the canvas on the card!!

Sara said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! Beautiful card!