Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lots O' Tags...

I have been on a break because of my loss of creative mojo lately. I didn't see it coming back anytime soon so I forced myself to play in my studio with some tags. This always seems to do the trick because I think it is so much easier to work on a smaller canvas. Less thinking. More doing. So here are some tags that I've come up with to catch up on special days and holidays in the future.

First, some tags for my nieces and nephews to put on a treat for the first day of school and a few thank you tags for their teachers...

Halloween is just around the corner so I whipped these up to put on treat bags...


And some for Valentine's Day treat bags...


And finally some Christmas Tags..


Now I feel like my mojo is coming back so I will have more to share soon. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

ScrappyTams said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Sara said...

These are so cute for not having mojo! I bet it was fun to jump around all the holidays too! Which reminds me, I need to make some cards.... Hope you're feeling well!