Friday, September 25, 2009

She-Devil...

Hi friends. Just wanted to jump on and share a video from THIS post. It is of Alex's band (Winter Rising) playing at his high school before the football game. Their new song (that they wrote themselves) is called She-Devil...one of my favorite songs from their set list. Check it out HERE. (FYI-Alex is on the drums) Leave a comment and tell me what you think. Alex would love it! :)

And since I can't go without sharing something creative...here is a little goodie for my sister and brother-in-law. Today is their anniversary...16 years. So I used a template by Jennifer to create a holder for some cookies I baked...

ETA: An instructional video by Jennifer to create these bags can be found HERE.

That's all I got for now. Thanks for coming by! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Sounds great! Love the cookie gift bag!

Carla said...

They're good Heather!! Fun song too! Cute cookie gift bag!!

Rhadonda said...

I just added your blog to my list. Could you possibly tell where on Jennifer's site to find the cookie gift bag? Appreciate it! Thanks