Sunday, June 5, 2011

Alex Graduates!

We just got home from watching this young man graduate from high school...
and we just couldn't be more proud! ...


After the ceremony, we all went out for a family meal. Listening to Alex's plans on becoming a doctor and what college he will attend brought tears to my eyes. Not tears of sadness but tears of joy. I just know he will do great things and I'm feeling so blessed to be a part of his life and seeing what the future holds for him. .I love you so much Alex. Congratulations!!! 

4 comments:

Jana said...

So proud of Alex. And I can see how proud and happy all three of you are in the photo. Thank you for sharing!

Sara said...

Congratulations Alex! That is a beautiful family pic!

Carla said...

congrats to Alex and your family!!! you can tell from the happiness on his face that he loves his family!

walchowDesign said...

Congrats with the graduation of Alex! TFS!