Thursday, January 12, 2012

Baby Aiden's Nursery

Hello friends. As I mentioned in my last post, I've been nesting like crazy preparing for my little guy to arrive. I finally have his nursery complete and couldn't wait to share it with all of you. So lets get started with the tour...

After much debate, I finally decided to show you the BEFORE pic. Now please don't judge. This was a spare bedroom for MANY years that never got touched and quickly became our junk room. I am known to be a bit of a neat freak so this room was always my enemy. LOL ...
Yikes. Moving on...A major clean out begins and the room gets prepped for painting.... (Can you see Ted hiding? lol)
The green goes up....
...and the blue goes up on the bottom...
Then we were going to add some white trim but Ted decided to paint a white trim...
Ta dah...
Here are the final results. As you walk in the door, this is what you see...
 Moving around the room...







There you have it. A tour of Aiden's nursery. I think he will love it. :)

Thanks for stopping by. Be back soon.

10 comments:

One Scrappy Gal said...

Gorgeous! I can just see you with your little one in that rocking chair. I"m so happy for you!

Kelly said...

Such a cute room! Love the colors scheme and that pop of brown is perfect!

Judy1223 said...

No doubt he will love his room...so sweet!

Carla said...

awww, you guys did a great job! I loved getting the nursery ready...fulfilled my nesting urges, lol!

Gretchen said...

It looks gorgeous! Well done on the stripes. We have two kids who wanted stripes in their rooms and I thought it was a huge pain (but worth it!). :-)

laura vegas said...

love the colors! you must be so excited to have your little one arrive!

Chark said...

lovely! enjoy!

Jana said...

Love it! The colors are so pretty

Sara said...

Oh what a SWEET room! Love the stripes & the elephants!

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

It looks perfect, Heather. So happy for you! Hugs.