Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello 2012!

Happy New Year. I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday. I'm just now trying to get back in the swing of things. I'm about a month away from my due date and I've been nesting like crazy, getting ready for the little guy to come. His nursery is almost complete so I will share pics soon. On a different note, I wanted to share a 2012 calendar I made for Ashley (Alex's girlfriend) for Christmas.

I got a 8x8 blank calendar from Hobby Lobby, printed pics of the cute couple, cleaned out my stash of patterned paper scraps and ribbon, and had Alex come up with some of his favorite love quotes from songs and this is what I came up with....

The cover..
January
 February
 March
 April
 May
 June
 July
 August
 September
 October
I must have not photographed November, (oops!) but here is December lol ....
Be back soon with more shares. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sara said...

What a wonderful gift! You can tell that a lot of thought was put into this! Great idea! Glad you're doing well! Can't wait to see the baby's room!

Judy1223 said...

Heather, so glad to hear you are doing well and nesting...yay! So exciting! I love the calendar you made for Ashley...great!

Carla said...

This is really cute and really sweet!