Friday, November 2, 2012

Hero Arts Decorate It Line at Target

Today I was at the happiest place on earth. No, not Disney World....Target! Well at least it's my happiest place on earth. LOL I was shopping with my little man when I saw the new Decorate It line from Hero Arts! Aiden was just as excited as I was....


He wanted all three! ....
 Oh and he was wearing the perfect shirt for today's pics too. Check out what it says....
Hee Hee.

That's all I got for now. Thanks for stopping by. Be back soon...

3 comments:

sideoats + scribbles said...

HEATHER!!!!! Aiden is just the cutest future stamper ever!!!! Awesome pics!!!! xo

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Heather, your little boy is adorable and his shirt is perfect. Glad that you were able to find the Decorate It stamp kits. They are fun to work with.

Tina said...

Oh, my!!! Your little guy is soooo cute. Totally love his shirt!