Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Baby Bird & Bub Bub- Print Art with lots of Heart

Hello. Today I am thrilled to post about my friend, Kristina Proffitt's amazing Etsy print art shop, Baby Bird & Bub Bub. Back in October, I went on a crafting retreat with friends and wanted to give them a special gift. I immediately thought of Kristina and hired her to create a special print. We thought Craftiness is Happiness would be the perfect saying for the print because when I'm crafting with these ladies, I feel nothing but happiness. :)

Once we finalized the design, I bought some 4x6 frames at Target. It was right around the time they had college stuff out so they had packs of frames, which worked out perfectly. I pinked up some pink ones and silver ones...

(You can find the Craftiness is Happiness print in her shop HERE.)
I decided to do different color prints for each frames. The silver frames had the mint/melon combo....
 and the pink frames had the grey/melon combo...
 I then wrapped up each one in this ADORABLE wrapping paper (another target find)...
 and jazzed in up with a hero arts owl because that wood grain paper was screaming for an owl...
I had to keep one for myself and every time I look at it, I smile thinking about those fun retreats with my girls. I have it displayed on top of a cabinet in my scrap studio...
That is not the only print art by Kristina in my scrap studio. I have two more hanging on my wall with some of my framed scrapbook pages...
A closer look.... (Capture Life print found HERE. Bright Ideas Happen here was from her shop also but I think it is discontinued.)
Oh, and one more hanging on a magnetic board on one of my shelves. Along the scissor blades it says, "I make stuff." You can find it HERE. I did yellow for this print but you can customize your color to fit your style.
I love her prints so much that I have them in other parts of my home as well but I will save that post for another day. :) Go check out her store. She is not only talented, but the kindest person. Love promoting good products made by good people.

Be back soon....

0 comments: