Since Valentine's Day is just a few days away, I thought I'd share the valentines I created for Aiden to send out. I started with some Pop Rocks candy and the idea took off from there...
1. Cut a black piece of cardstock to 5.5 x 3.75.
2. Cut a white piece of cardstock slightly smaller.
3. Stamp the dotted border stamp from THIS stamp set with coordinating ink along the top and the bottom of the white cardstock.
(Inks I used: Green-Grass from Hero Arts/ Blue-Bahama Blue from Memento/Neon Pink from Hero Arts)
4. Adhere the stamped white and black cardstock pieces together.
5. Print out the word, "Valentine" from the computer onto white cardstock and cut it into a one inch strip. (The font I used is called Impact Label.)
6. Stamp the "You Rock" sentiment and stars from THIS stamp set around the printed greeting.
7. Place the candy onto the white cardstock and hold it there while you punch holes (one on each side) through all the cardstock pieces, adhering it together with brads.
For the last step, I placed the finished valentines in clear bags before sending them through the mail...
Happy Valentine's Day and thanks for stopping by!