Thursday, June 5, 2014

Inspiration Photo Challenge


Hello! We announced a new challenge today over on the Little Tangles Blog. It is all about pulling inspiration from this photo...
I decided to do something a bit different and decorate an envelope. Yes, an envelope...
Oh, before I forget, Danielle added two new FREE digi images HERE. I used the sweet summer one to create a tag. You can use these digi images to create a project and play along with the challenge!

Okay back to the envelope...I chose to decorate the front of an envelope because my mom's birthday is around the corner and she wants pictures of our beach vacation from last year. I chose some fun photos to put inside. Here is a peek at a few of my little guy at the beach...
...and THIS stamp set is the perfect sentiment to stamp on the back of the envelope, on the flap...
Easy peasy. I hope you enter the challenge HERE. Thanks for stopping by. Be back soon.

0 comments: