Monday, August 24, 2009

Laughter is the best medicine.

I truly believe that. So I thought it would be perfect to incorporate that philosophy when making Cards for Kate. (You can find details from THIS post) I love telling jokes with kids cards. They always seem to get a kick out of it. Here are some knock knock joke cards I created:

This one is for Kate...
and the inside reveals the punch line...This one is for Kate's sister, Olivia using the same concept with a different design....and the punch line...I used the swiss dot embossing folder, a favorite of mine, and then added a marker to highlight some of the dots to make it pop. A awesome tip I learned from Jennifer. She talks about it HERE.

And I also made one for Kate's brother, Will...You may remember these cards I did for the last Card Drive for Kids...There were many joke cards in the pile like this one...
(I know I've already shared these here before but I thought I would again for the new readers to my blog.) That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I just love this idea for kids cards! They'll love them!

Carla said...

these are super fun Heather!! I love the owl one!