Monday, October 3, 2011

Week of Hero Arts- Day 5

Hello friends. I decided to take a day off yesterday to recover from an awesome crafting weekend with friends. I'm feeling so blessed to have so many great friends who share my hobby. God is so good.

Okay, onto the next card. This card is a window card that features a technique I learned from Jennifer. It's  called faux letterpress. You cover one side of an embossing folder with ink, lay your paper inside, and run it through your die-cut machine. It works best with Hero Arts Shadow Inks. (I used Soft Sand Shadow Ink for this card's faux letterpress background.)

When you open the card, it holds a gift card...


That's all I got for now. Off to watch some mindless t.v. Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comments:

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

So good to see you this weekend, Heather! Loved your Hero Arts projects on the blog, too.