Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week of Hero Arts- Day 7

Welcome back. Today is the last day of Hero Arts Week. I hope that you have become inspired by these projects using some of my favorite Hero Arts goodies. For my last card, I used THIS favorite greeting set... 

...to create this card...

What I love so much about this greeting set is the "main greeting" has a "sub greeting" that goes with it. I chose the sub greeting to go along the bottom of the card but they are PERFECT for the inside of a card too.
 Some other favorite Hero products I used on this card...

The background which can be found HERE.

I also used THIS ink to stamp the background onto THIS card to create a monochromatic look.

I love finishing cards with Hero gems. THESE are the gems I used on my card.

That's all I got for now. Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful card! i love how you've combined patterns and colors seamlessly...great effect.

Deirdre said...

Beautiful Heather.

Sara said...

Beautiful cards Heather! Always love seeing your gorgeous cards!

Judy1223 said...

Heather, this is so pretty! I love that set, too...so useful!