Thursday, October 6, 2011

Week of Hero Arts- Day 6

Have you seen the new Hero Arts/Sizzix stamp and die-cut sets? They are so much fun. I used THIS set on today's card...

To create this card, I stamped the smallest butterfly in the set several times onto Neenah cardstock using black dye ink. Then I swiped an ink pad on top of each butterfly for some fast coloring. Then I used the matching die-cut to cut each one out. WHAT A TIME SAVER!! :) After that, I used glossy accents on top of each butterfly to give it some shine. Then I stamped THIS background stamp in black onto a white card. I also cut out black circles and used the same background stamp but this time in white. Finally, I added a greeting. Here's a closeup shot..
There is a great video on the Hero Arts website HERE that explains how to use the stamp and die-cut sets. I'll be back tomorrow with the last day of Hero Arts Week.

2 comments:

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

So pretty, Heather!

Carla said...

love the grid stamp with the white and black inks! Cute idea!