Thursday, March 20, 2014

Don't forget the envelope...

This is the challenge that was just announced over on the Little Tangles Blog. The envelope is a GREAT canvas to continue the theme of your card and gives the recipient a peek of the happy mail inside. Here is the card I did for the blog... 

Stamping colorful lines on the front of an envelope creates a unique spot for the recipient's address. I also wanted to stamp the flap of the envelope on the other side with the words that I used on the card...

A clean and simple card. :) 

In case you're wondering, I used THIS stamp set for the words along with THIS set for the solid lines.  I hope I see your card entered HERE. I would love to see your decorated envelope. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a great card! I really love how you stamped the sentiments!

quilt4fun2 said...

So simple and pretty...I really like the colorful bars. Your card and envelope are fabulous.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Betty said...

You are totally on the corner, Heather ;-). Pretty card and envelope. Hugs, Betty