Sunday, March 9, 2014

You are Loved Card

Happy Sunday. I have a quick card share today...

I wanted to create a card for a friend who recently found out she is cancer free. Yay!!! I wanted to remind her that she is loved. :)

I jumped on the bandwagon of using some embossing paste that I tinted with my Studio Calico mist spray to create a nice pink and used THIS stencil to create the falling hearts. I love Simon Says Stamp Dies and THIS one is awesome. Nice and big and works great with THIS stamp set to finish off the sentiment.
I didn't have the right shade of blue cardstock, so I die-cut the "you" a few times and covered them with Hero Art's Navy Ink. I also coated the die with glossy accents to give it a little shine and interest. 

That's all I got for now. Thanks for stopping by! 

0 comments: