Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Battle of the Bands

My son and his band (Impulsive) participated in the Battle of the Bands last Saturday and I thought I would share some pics. Here is the band: Eric, Zac, Alex, and Chris....
They were so nervous but did SO good. Zac does lead vocals and he had so much stage fright before he went on but blew me away with how calm he was on stage. Many people came out to support the guys. Here are some pics from the event...
My guy rocking the drums :) :
Alex and I made some t-shirts for some of the family to wear. Ted and I proudly wore ours:
Even my sweet nephew, J.T. was rocking out:

and even J.T.'s "girlfriend" Audrey (Jennie's daughter...and yes it will be an arranged marriage. LOL) came to see Alex play....
Another shirt we made. This one for my mom. Her and my dad wore matching shirts. :)

Alex and the guys did not place but they did have fun and said they wanted to do it again next year. We are already looking forward to it.

Must get my day going. Be back soon with some scrapping stuff. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Samantha Johnson said...

wow, by looking at your photo i didn't think you were old enough to have a teenager. :) can't wait to see what you have for us next, question can i per order monthly kits for christmas gifts? i didn't see that option on the site.

Sara said...

Sounds like FUN! They looked AWESOME in that group pic!

laura vegas said...

how cool that they participated! and that is so great that they had so many family and friends there to show them support ... the t-shirts are great!

simple~needs said...

pics!! tell the rocker boys to get their video on youtube. :)