Thursday, August 28, 2008

I heart Laura Vegas...

Who doesn't? She is one of my FAVORITE scrappers and such a sweetie. I was so honored and excited when she guest designed for the Bakery back in February that I thought I would ask her again and she said yes! :)

September's kit is called Seeing Spots (I'm sure you can see why! lol) and I PACKED it with some of my favorite goodies! Here is a pic:

and here are the projects Laura created:
Such talent. I could drool over her stuff all day. You can pick up this kit HERE. Hurry, I know they won't last long! (ETA: Only 2 kits left...get one today, while you can!) Also, don't forget to get some adhesive. I just got THIS and THIS in today! :) And ask Laura about these...they are great!

Okay, I have orders to fill. Have a great night and thanks for stopping by.Be back soon...

4 comments:

Carla said...

I'm so glad that you had Laura as a guest designer!! Love to see her beautiful work! And that is a lovely kit there Heather...tons of fun stuff!
carla

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog via Laura Vegas - the kits are fab!
I love the idea of the guest designer that designs a kit!

Sara said...

Another GREAT kit Heather! Love all the goodies Laura made with the kit!

dannigirl said...

yeah laura!
she definitely is a sweet heart.
~danni