Monday, August 4, 2008

My guys....

Hi! Hope everyone had a good weekend. I did. Ted and I hung out a lot with my sister and brother-in-law...went to the festival and just hung out playing with my nephew. I also went scrapbooking with my friends on Saturday. We had so much fun. I will show you what projects I did tomorrow. But, in the meantime, here is a little eye candy for today.

My two amazing guys....my step-son and hubby.....

(It is hard to see but there is a border that I made from a stamp, "You're the Best"...it goes all the way around the red background paper)
Love them so much. Also made a matching card....

This is for the Hero Arts Challenge last week. It was to create a project about someone that inspires you. These two are my everyday inspiration, so I thought it was the perfect fit.

Thanks for stopping by....lots more tomorrow, even a give-away!

2 comments:

Sara said...

LOVE the LO! That is a GREAT pic of them too!

laura vegas said...

i LOVE this layout heather!!! it's just gorgeous!