Saturday, December 6, 2008

Holiday Gifts

Just wanted to share a quick gift idea....I wanted to get something for my hairdresser for Christmas but really didn't know what to get. Last year, I altered a white tin box and filled it with handmade cards that she could use. So this year I decided to give her a movie night. I altered this popcorn holder ($1.00 spot at Target) with some shiny KI Memories paper and snowflake embellishments.

The inside is filled with ...


lots of candy, microwave popcorn, and a Blockbuster gift card. I am going to wrap the entire thing with some clear cellophane but I didn't want to until I took some pictures.

Hope that gives you some inspiration for that hard to get something for person on your list! :)

Remember, you still have time to enter to win the holiday goodies from the last post. Just leave a comment and I will draw a winner on Monday.

Hope you have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Sara said...

What a COOL idea Heather! I never know what to get some people. Think it's a fun gift too!

Jennie H. said...

Thanks Heather! I think I'm going to use this idea for Kayla's dance teacher and "buddy"! With my head so full of other things, it's difficult to be creative!

Nancy said...

Heather, thats a great idea!!