Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Therapy

With the holidays approaching, I was really feeling the stress. So did I buckle down and get some Christmas stuff done? Nope. I actually decided to just enjoy the day and create and I have to say, it was like therapy. Feeling so much better. First, I'll show you what I did for Kristina's color challenge. Here are the colors we were challenged to use...and here is my card...
I also have been doing lots and lots of pages and cards b/c Jennifer is hosting at Hero Arts this week and challenged us to use some sketches. They are awesome and have made me so productive. You can check out the sketches HERE. These are the projects I did using the sketches... I can't believe it. Two posts in one day! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Carla said...

Love your take on the challenge and I really love the colors on the LO!! TFS!

Anonymous said...

awesome cards Heather...good luck Donna

Traveling Mama said...

wow! lots of really great projects! Tfs!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Hi Heather! I lovey what you did with the sketches + the challenge. :)

Victoria S. said...

great job Heather. I esp love the LO, the circles are very cool! and I love the colors!

Sara said...

Great cards!! LOVE the coffee card!! The LO looks incredible--love the design!