Monday, December 29, 2008

Sneak Peek...

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a great holiday. I will be back tomorrow with a Christmas recap but I wanted to give my blog readers a sneak peek of the January 2009 Kit of the Month, With a Cherry on Top....It retails for $19.99 (great deal!) and you can find it HERE. It will not go live on the site's home page until the 1st of January, but I want to give my blog readers an early start. :)

The AWESOME Mary Mary Macaskill is the guest designer for this kit and her creations are yummy. Here are just a few....

I love this banner for her daughter....

A detail shot...

I love how Mary puts such detail in her projects! Here is one of her layouts...
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow....

1 comments:

laura vegas said...

i just saw this over on mary's blog! such a fun kit you put together for january! just love mary's projects too ... she has such a great style!