Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cards for Kids- Joke Cards

Hello blog friends. Just thought I'd share some more cards for Cards for Kids. I had to make some more joke cards because the thought of some of these children going through scary health problems weighs heavy on my heart. It makes me smile just thinking of the kids giggling. :)

(Please forgive the not so great photos. I took these quickly on my way out the door to go give these to Jennifer and almost forgot to photograph them!)

Punchline: "From very far away!" Punchline: "Because it was programmed to do so!"
Punchline: "You can't tuna fish!"
(You can find that fish stamp in THIS set and the background stamp HERE.)
Punchline: "Donut ask me any silly questions!"

Hee Hee. Hope you enjoyed these silly jokes. Do you have a favorite? Would love to hear what it is.

For all the new blog readers, you can check out some previous cards that I shared for the Card Drive HERE and HERE.

Okay, off to bed. Be back soon.....

16 comments:

Isha said...

Oh my Heather, these are wonderful...I am sure the Kids will have a laugh when they get these.

Alice said...

oh! those are super cute!! they are sure to make some kids really happy!!

Heather Maria said...

These are absolutely adorable Heather! Perfect for the card drive! My favourite joke ended up a tie between the monster and donut. I'll have to show these to my kids when they come in from school - they will love them too!

Deirdre said...

Heather, these are just fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

Shane said...

Love the monster cards! Many many Franks stamped onto those cards:) I also like the idea of putting jokes in them! Very clever...they are sure to make those kids smile:)

Cass said...

Love your cards! So cute! :)

Kathy (krolski) said...

How cute are these Heather?!! The kids will love them. Love the silly jokes!

Rhonda Miller said...

These are sure to put smiles on the faces of those kids. TFS.

Ami said...

Great job, Heather!! I just asked Shane if she has played around with the monster stamps yet. I am going to do some cards with them tonight. I just did some fish cards, love them! I love the pearl drops and glossy accents. When can we have another scrap Saturday? That was so much fun!

Ayana Posadas said...

Haha! SOOOO Clever!!!
Super cute cards! :)

Carla said...

these are so much fun Heather! You are a gem for doing this. I see so many sick kids at my job and its heartbreaking, you will brighten their day with these!!!

Nancy said...

So cute and perfect jokes for kids! These should bring smiles and a snicker or two...love 'em!

Cindy Groh said...

Love em:) great job.

Sara said...

Your cards make me giggle!! Love all the cuteness!! I bet the kids will love them!

potenta said...

looool! that's hilarious :)

Lynn said...

What fabulous cards to make any kid smile..they certainly put a grin on my face :0)Lynn