Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mini Canvas

Hello! Had some time to play today and whipped up a few cards using some mini 2x2 canvases I recently purchased. I'm in LOVE with them now and plan to buy lots more to create an art piece in my home. Aren't they adorable?... Here are my cards....On the first card, I used my Copic markers to color the canvas..... On the second card, I used layers of acrylic paint....And on the third card, I blended distress inks... That's all I got for now. Off to enjoy this BEAUTIFUL Saturday. Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Bridget said...

What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing that :)

- Bridget

Alice said...

those are fabulous! love that you put them on cards!

Carla said...

This is a great idea Heather!! super cute!!!

Heather Maria said...

Wow these are wonderful Heather! Love this idea!

Libby Hickson said...

What a fun idea!! Love what you created!

Sara said...

What a great idea! Looks like a lot of fun! I can see doing something like this for home decor...

Jill said...

These canvas cards are beautiful and truly something I have never seen before! AWESOME!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, too! I LOVE visiting yours--and hope you know that I consider you incredibly creative with a lovely style!!! :) Hugs, my friend!

Chark said...

Love these! Wherever did you find the canvas? You should get more!