Thursday, December 23, 2010

Our Christmas Card-2010

Hi friends! Thought I would share my Christmas cards with all of you. I started out with a picture of Alex from his band's photo shoot this year, knowing I wanted to use something about a drummer boy in the card. I love that pic of him holding his drumsticks. So, I printed a whole bunch in a 2x3 size.

Here is the outside of the card...(sentiment-Hero Arts, patterned paper-Jillibean Soup)

A peek at the inside...Last year I included hot cocoa in my Christmas cards and this year I wanted to give a little something again so I created handmade gift tags. Here's a close up of the pocket that held them...
and the greeting on the inside...
Now for a closer look at the tags... I bought THIS stamp set and knew I wanted to create the tags out of it. It seemed like such a good idea until I had to stamp and color all 100 of them! LOL
The backs of each tag...
Believe it or not, I'm already thinking of next year's card. Yep, I'm crazy like that. lol

BTW, If you are new to my blog and want to see my Christmas cards from previous years, click HERE and HERE.

Okay, off to wrap some more presents. Thanks for stopping by! Be back soon...

2 comments:

Jana said...

I loved mine! Even if you did have to do 100 to get there. Wow! Merry Christmas Heather!

Judy1223 said...

Heather, what a wonderful Christmas card! I love your "little drummer boy" and the tags enclosed, too! How long does it take to make these? (I'd have to start now for next Christmas!)