Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jingle Bell Rock....

One of my favorite Christmas songs and the theme for my Christmas Card this year....
The front of the card...
The inside of the card...Do I have an awesome step-son or what? :) He posed for me with no complaints. Speaking of Alex, (CAUTION: bragging about to occur) he just booked his first paying gig with his band (he is beyond excited and I am pretty sure he believes he is a rock star now...lol) and he just got his report card...ALL A's and one B! He is such a great kid and I am so proud of him. Love you Alex.

Here are a few more pics of my boy, I mean my young man...

So are you making your Christmas Cards this year?

Thanks for stopping by. Be back soon...

5 comments:

Wendy Sue said...

Fabulous cards - I love them! What a great kid! Oh...and I'm super impressed that you're done so early...wow!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

That is clever! Love the photos too! I wish I could get my kid to pose for me. As it is this year, I'll be chasing her around with the camera hoping she'll stop for a moment!

Sara said...

Awesome cards!! Great pics! I totally cheat & go with the photo cards from Costco. Easy peasy!

Congrats on his 1st gig!!

laura vegas said...

awesome cards heather! the photos are such a fun touch inside! i was going to take the easy way out this year with christmas cards. but i had to design a few for some assignments ... so figured i might as well make them. the hard part (the design) is already done. lol!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card. I like the way you used the card in the inside and how great that your stepson decided to pose. Thats really a clever idea.

--Cinta