Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter and Prize # 3...

Hi! I hope everyone had a nice Easter. Thought I'd share what I gave my nieces and nephews. I bought butterfly nets and filled them up with some Easter loot...
I didn't get a chance to photograph everything in the nets because I snapped these as we were leaving but they were filled with hopscotch games, barrel of bunnies, jellybeans, bunny straws, play doh, and egg shaped paddle balls.

Here is a shot of all the tags I made for them...

a closer shot to show the initials...
and I couldn't forget about my sweet neighbor Betty. She loves Starburst jellybeans (like me!)...




And finally, the 3rd prize for the CARD DRIVE. A hero arts background stamp...

If you would like to be entered in the drawing for some fun prizes, make a card for James. You can find ALL the info. HERE. Hope you can make one or two! :)



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Hope you had a Happy Easter, Heather. LOVE the butterfly nets and tags...so cute and CREATIVE! I, too, love the Starburst jelly beans. Great idea, too!

Shane said...

Hey Heather! Love all of the creative Easter goodies! I'm sure my kids wouldn't mind calling you Aunt Heather if you want to add them to your list :) Cards for James are coming in! I'm so excited! Just received one today from the Netherlands!!! Must have been one of my followers...hahahaha! Thanks again!