Monday, April 4, 2011

Doodlebug Cards.

Have you seen the new Doodlebug Cards with matching envelopes? They just make me happy with their colors and cute design. I decided to pick up a few and added a dash of THIS stamp set by Lawn Fawn and a pinch of a few Hero Arts stamps to create this card set... This is for my hairdresser, Karen. You may remember the set I made for her in the past HERE. She loved it so much that I decided to make her another one to say thank you. Here's a closer look...

I used the scissors from the Lawn Fawn Set and used glossy accents on the black part and then "colored" the blades with pumice stone distress ink and sprayed it heavily with perfect pearls spray. It's so shiny in real life...
I LOVE the envelopes that you can get to match...
Here's a shot of it all packaged up. Thought the greeting from the Lawn Fawn set was the perfect touch on the tag....
I also entered these in the Moxie Fab World Challenge. Click HERE to play along too! Thanks for stopping by. Be back soon...

10 comments:

Carla said...

Oh WoW Heather, these cards are drop dead gorgeous!!!!! You are just too sweet to make these for your hairdresser :)

Jana said...

So cute Heather! Love!

Sara said...

These cards are just the cutest!! Love those cards, can't wait to get my hands on some! ;)

Anne said...

Just love this set of adorable cards! The Doodlebug envelopes are great (love the fun shapes)!!

Latrice said...

This is one of the cutest stationary sets ever! You did a great job.

Rae said...

You did a fantastic job on this set! Your stylist is sure to love it!

veronica said...

great set. love the scissors.

Jessi Fogan said...

How awesome are these??? I love the envelopes, and how they all go together even though they're each unique. What a fab gift!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Heather! Thanks for linking these up to the Card Set Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Moxie fab! :)

blah said...

I love these! Super, super cute!