Monday, April 18, 2011

Hero Arts Card Set & Prize #2

As many of you know, I love Hero Arts. I love their high quality stamps and products and decided to pull just a few of my favorite things out and make a card set... To create this card set, I stamped THIS background stamp in THIS ink onto THESE cards. Then I stamped various greetings from different sets like THIS, THIS, THIS, and THIS in VersaMark ink and heat embossed them onto different colored layering papers and attached them to the bottom or each card... To finish the card off, I added pearls and gems...

Super simple. Since I love various greetings to make card sets I thought I would give this stamp set away for PRIZE #2 for the Cards for James Card Drive...
A big thanks to all of you who are sending in cards for the card drive. I really appreciate it. If you would like to participate and win a chance at some great prizes, click HERE for all the info.


Off to watch some mindless t.v. Night! :)

6 comments:

Sara said...

I just love your card sets! All the matchy-ness of them suits me perfectly!

Carla said...

I love your card sets too! Love kraft with bright colors and now I have to have that background stamp! lol!

Judy1223 said...

I LOVE this set, Heather! You are the QUEEN of card sets, girl!

I mailed in a handful of cards to Shane yesterday...good luck with the card drive!

Sheryl said...

Clean & fabulous! So super to have cards on hand. Love the sentiments on this stamp set.

Debbie said...

I love this idea for a set of cards! Great teacher gift idea with school wrapping up soon.

ivy said...

always love your card sets!