Sunday, June 8, 2008

Have you ever...

I thought it was time for a little mindless, random blogging. (even though I have a hard time posting without pics! lol )

I am in the middle of revamping everything about my house and as I was cleaning and organizing, I kept thinking if anyone else has ever experienced the same things I am. So, please tell me I'm not alone as we play a little game of Have you Ever....


Have you ever...

*cleaned out your home office and found a paper from about 10 years ago? I found a few unimportant papers that dated back to 97' and was a good reminder that I hold on to way TOO many things!

*started too many projects at once? I have completed gutted my scrapbook studio...the basement is getting redone....and my living room needs painting! Sometimes I have a hard time focusing on one thing. lol

*started cleaning your scrapbook area and start to calculate how much you have spent over the years on this hobby? I started and stopped...WAY TO SCARY! lol

*wanted to just throw away all the stuff your hubby keeps that you know he doesn't need? Sorry honey, we need room! lol I'm sure he would say the same of my scrapbooking stuff. lol

*wanted to sell every piece of furniture in your house and start all over? lol

Like I said, please tell me I'm not alone. lol I am making progress though. The home office is almost done and the garage sale pile is getting bigger by the minute!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. :)

3 comments:

Sara said...

I'm with you Heather! You are not alone!!

There are so many projects started on my list that it gets overwhelming! And yes I DO want to chuck out LOADS & LOADS of my hubby's crap to make room! Shh..don't tell him!! LOL!

laura vegas said...

i start way too many projects at once. i must have had about 20 different things going last weekend! lol! and i secretly toss my husbands stuff all the time ... he'll get junk mail, put it back in the envelope, and put it in "his" drawer. wth?!?! lol!

Carla said...

I start projects all the time and don't finish them. I decided to go around the house and spackle all the dents in our walls around the house. That way I would be forced to paint them. That was a year ago, I still havent' finished it!
And my DH loves to keep t-shirts that are very worn. I toss them and he never notices.