Monday, June 30, 2008

A Share...July Kit...Card Drive

Hi everyone! Before I get to the new KOTM, I wanted to share a page I did with the new goodies that arrived in the Bakery.... (BTW...I know I look like a dork but I was excited that Ted got me a FLIP camera for Mother's Day! LOL )As always, a detailed shot....How fun are all these KI products? I had to use them all. :)
I know, I know...it's almost July 1st. The new kit of the month is called FIRECRACKER and Mellette Berezoski is the guest designer. Here is a peek at the kit.....
and here is just one of the samples from the July kit. I am so in awe of her work, always have been. Truly a talent.... Check out the Bakery to see her other projects!

One more thing before I head to bed....I am currently on a roll creating cards for Jennifer's card drive. Check out her blog to find out the details and start creating! :) Jennifer is a fellow Cincinnati gal and is super sweet and I love that she put this together. She is so generous that for each card you send her, your name goes into a drawing for a prize and guess what? Scrapbook Bakery is a proud sponsor. There is a pic of our prize on her blog today. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

laura vegas said...

love the layout heather! and you do not look like a dork at all ... that is genuine excitement there! i already have a card for jennifer's card drive ... but want to add a few more.

and looks like a super fun kit for july! and mellette ... have always loved her work! off to check it out!

Cassie said...

I've been on a card making craze myself and will be sending some to Jennifer for the card drive. She's such an inspiration. I posted some of my Jennifer inspired cards on my blog.

Sara said...

What a GREAT LO!! The KI stuff looks FUN!! For the record you do not look like a dork!

Carla said...

wow, love this and so much detail and dimension! I am definately going to participate in her drive but I'm away on vacation, so I'll definately be working on those when I get back.
I love Mellettes work too, her style is truely her own!

Erin Glee said...

Hi Heather! The prize shown over at Jennifer's blog looks GREAT! Thank you for generously sponsoring the Card Drive.
Love your page~no you do not look like "a dork"~ you look happy and excited....the way I would look if I got a Flip! Is the camera as cool as it seems? Will you make us a little video, please?