Thursday, June 19, 2008

Scraps and Share

Hi. I finally found a minute to post so I wanted to share the card I created from the scraps from my last post. Nothing too fancy. I am really loving these longer cards. (from K&CO.) I like the extra room to create....


I also finished up a simple, super quick layout using the pics from Alex's surprise trip to the Cincinnati Art Museum for me for Mother's Day and lots of MM product...
As always, a card to match...

and a details shot... It's hard to see, but I used the Bazzill bling cardstock with a Cuttlebug Happy Birthday folder and added some bling inside each flower.

That's all I got for now. Been in a funk lately about a lot of things. I'm not going to go into the details but just wanted everyone to know that I appreciate and read every comment you leave. Thanks for stopping by.

Leave a comment and ask ANY question (scrapbook or non-scrapbook related) you would like. I will answer them next post. Have a great day!

4 comments:

laura vegas said...

love the cards! the longer size is kind of fun, right! and the new layout too ... love how you did the strip down the middle with all the fun flowers and stuff!

sorry to hear about the "funk" ... i know i'm kind of feeling it too!nothing in particular ... just stuff. lol!

and my question? what are the 5 things that you CANNOT scrap without?

Sara said...

WOW! LOVE the "Thank You" LO! The cards are so fun--especially that size. Funny I was in M's last night & wanted to get that but didn't--now I "have" to go back! LOL!

Sorry about the funk. Hope you snap out of it soon. We all have those moments--you're not alone.

My question....how do you organize your albums? By events? Or by date?

Mrs Frizz said...

Your simple and super quick layout looks absolutely awesome.

Love your cards as well - very nice.

Carla said...

I really love the long cards too!! Cute LO's, btw...I'm in a serious SBing rut right now! I think thats usual for me in the summer, since its only warm here 3 months of the year! LOL!! Thanks for the inspiration!