Saturday, November 1, 2008

Gratitude

Hi everyone. Sorry that I didn't get to blog sooner. Got hit with a bad cold and it forced me to go to bed all day yesterday. Luckily, we don't get any trick-or-treaters where we live (we live on a busy street) so I didn't have to worry about missing Halloween too much. Anyway, being sick reminded me that I take my health for granted along with many other things in my life. So, I named this month's kit, "Gratitude" because this time of year, with Thanksgiving around the corner, is always a good time to remember our blessings. You can check out the new kit HERE.

I am also very thankful for the guest designer this month, Vicki Boutin. I just love her stuff and she was so sweet to agree to do this for me. Thanks Vicki! Here are a few of her projects....

Her layout is just amazing and I love how she decorated the memory can. I think I may make one similar to give as a hostess gift for Thanksgiving. :)

Thanks for being so patient. Have a great weekend....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Vicki use a rub on for her flowers. I'm interested in the dotted circle, who makes it?
sandee