Sunday, February 1, 2009

Scrapbook Bakery Anniversary & New Kit...

Today marks Scrapbook Bakery's two year anniversary! I am so thankful for the support of all of you to make my dream a reality. It has been a crazy ride so far but I am so excited for the future of the store and I am looking forward to many fun changes and adventures ahead.

And because it is the first of the month, we have a new kit. This is the BE MINE KIT:
I wanted to create a fun kit at a low cost to you for an anniversary special. This kit retails for $10.99 and has lots of goodies. You can read more about it HERE. Also, you will receive a free gift with the purchase of this kit. The free gift can be seen HERE. Happy Shopping!

Dawn McVey was kind enough to create some cards with this kit. Here are her cool cards.....
Speaking of cards....since valentine's day is around the corner, I will be posting a card each day until the 14th. Here is the first card:
I just love that little squirrel! :) I will be back tomorrow with another card share. Hope you had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Carla said...

I love Dawn's work...she is super talented! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Love those cards of Dawn's!