Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Under the Weather...

Hi. This will be short b/c I am under the weather with a fever and sinus infection. I have received a lot of emails inquiring about the crop that I am hosting this Saturday. Here is the info. for anyone who would like to attend:

It is from 10-5 on Sat. Feb. 21st at McAuley High School. The cost is $20.00 and lunch is included. I have prepared goodie bags too and there will be lots of prizes. Oh, and Scrapbook Bakery stuff will be there so you will have a store in case of an emergency. :) Email me if you would like to come and I will get you the address and any other info. you need.

I hope to be back tomorrow or Friday with some shares....

2 comments:

Emily R. said...

McAuley High School! Ha! Ha! Ha! I use to live right by McAuley High school! Small world! I wish I could come, but I have other plans that day. Keep me updated if you have any other events planned!

Victoria S. said...

HEy
i have the same sinus thing -hope you feel better soon!
cant come this time, my 10 yr old has a big dance competition in Dayton, but i'd love to another time!
Have fun!