Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pimp my blog header

Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a digital tech savvy kinda girl. I love my paper and glue and had no intentions of going to "the dark side" a.k.a the digital world....until now. lol

I read on Heidi's blog that she created yet another business venture (I tell ya, I don't know how she juggles everything. I think she has super powers!) called House of 3. Her and her business partners, Janet Hopkins and Rhonna Farrer, have created this AWESOME website for purchasing digital elements. It is so cool. You have to check it out! You can read all about it HERE on Heidi's blog.

So, long story short I bought a blog header to "pimp" my blog. hee hee. I love it because it was SUPER easy and it is making me want to purchase some of the digital elements. (Like I need to become obsessed with something else. LOL)

Before I go, I will show you another v-day project. It is another spin on my altered halloween bucket that you can see HERE. I apologize if I have already shared this.

Sportin' another bucket from the Target $1.00 bin.....
The heart on the front is just a chipboard heart that I painted and added a saying from a Hero Arts stamp. I turned it into a magnet so it could be used again on the fridge after v-day. See...
And I had to use some patterned paper scraps to wrap the mini candy bars on the inside...
Thanks for stopping by. Be back tomorrow....

3 comments:

Carla said...

Hey Heather! Looks great...I blinged up mine too this weekend with House of 3 stuff. I love the header you picked out. Super cute!

Sara said...

I was just checking these out today wondering if I could get it to work--I'm NOT computer savvy either! Looks GREAT! Love it!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Ahh... Now this I really love... great bucket!
Oh.. and nice header too!