Friday, February 27, 2009

Challenge with Mary and Laura

Hi. Back today with a challenge that I happily accepted from Laura and Mary. They emailed me to see if I would create a scrapbook page using the following things:

1. Die-Cut Paper
2. Stamping
3. Tags
4. Enlarged Photo(s)

and here is what I came up with... I wanted to create a LO about Cincinnati's crazy weather and how unpredictable it is.
Thanks ladies for inviting me to join you on this challenge. It was fun and got my creative juices flowing! To see Mary's take on the challenge, click HERE and to see Laura's take on the challenge, click HERE.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work, girl! Love to see that we used the stamp postage stamp paper. Love that stuff and yet, this is the first time I was adventurous enough to actually scrapbook with it! :) Thanks for being so patient with me while I sorted out my end of the challenge!

Sara said...

What a GREAT LO!! Love these challenges & how they all look different. Great colors on this!!

Wendy Sue said...

What a great layout, Heather! Love that die-cut paper and all of your fun little snowflake details. Won't it be wonderful when winter takes a vacation from us...hopefully very soon!! :o)

Carla said...

Love the colors Heather and the snowflake diecut...super cute. I live in a climate with unpredictable weather (Chicago). Funny when I was a teenager we were THIS close to moving to Cincinnati. TFS!!

Lynn Ghahary said...

This layout is great! I love the mix of the blue, green, and brown for this winter page. Nice work!

laura vegas said...

love your take on the challenge heather! and i love how you mixed papers and colors from 3 different collections for this ... and they look so good together! love the buttons and snowflakes scattered about ... perfect touches! thanks for playing along with us!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Very nice page... love the colors!

Sandi said...

Heather

Oh love that you joined the challenge. I go to Laura's blog each day. Love her designs.

You did a great job on your layout. Love the photo and colors too!

Sandi N.

Heather M. said...

I just had to pop on over and see your layout from the challenge! i love how you used the postage stamp paper - it looks awesome cut like that!