Monday, February 23, 2009

Still Sick...

UGH! I am still not feeling great. Better, but not great. How long can a sinus infection last? lol

I did want to hop on and give you a recap of the crop and announce the winners of the goodie bag.

The crop was GREAT! I spent a lot of time working out the details while I felt yucky so it was nice to see everything come together. My hubby is great because without his help, I just couldn't do it all. It was nice to see friends like Jennie, Ginger, Jennifer, and Jana. I also had fun making some new friends. Overall, it was a success!

Now, the winner of the goodie bag goes to.....Jenny! Email me your address and I will get your goodie bag to you.

Here is a pic of what was inside the goodie bag....I found these cute little chipboard books at Michael's and they had paper to fit exactly so I had to get that as well b/c who wants to cut all that out! There were different designs too like butterflies and scalloped circles. I mixed it up a bit. I also threw in some chipboard buttons and of course, some candy!

Before I go to work on taxes again, I have a share. I did this for the Hero Arts Challenge last week. The theme was friendship so I made a Cookie Bag Topper and Card to match for a friend....


Hope you had a good weekend. Be back soon...

2 comments:

Sara said...

Sorry to hear you're still not feeling good. The crop sounds like a lot of fun! Cute goodie bags too! Feel better Heather!

laura vegas said...

glad you had a good time at the crop! hope you're feeling better soon ... we've been passing that sickness around here for 2 weeks now. lol!