Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another American Crafts Challenge

Back again with another American Crafts Challenge. This week's challenge was to scrap a retro photo. I dug through some of my childhood photos and laughed out loud when I came across some pics from 1990 when I went to my first concert to see New Kids On the Block! :) Here is my LO which was so fun to do...... and a closer look...Journaling: "I’ll admit it. It was 1990 and I was hooked.
I was completely obsessed with The New Kids
On The Block or NKOTB as their true fans call
them. I knew every word to every song and was
truly the happiest ten year old on the planet when
my mom got me and a couple of friends tickets to
see them. It was my first concert and I thought I
was so cool with my NKOTB neon fanny pack
and Jordan McKnight t-shirt (he was my favorite
group member and I truly believed I would marry
him someday). I was sporting my newly permed
hair and jelly bracelets. Yep, I was so cool!"

Supply List: The Cardstock is from DCWV. The remaining supplies are from American Crafts.

I hope I gave you a good laugh. Be back soon...

1 comments:

The Sonboul's said...

lol this is sooo fun! I love this layout and the journaling! I remember these days and I totally took part in them :)