Friday, June 5, 2009

Card of the Day and Stamps Winner....

Thank you all for your sweet posts about my birthday and about my Uncle. They mean more than you know. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Big hugs to all of you.

First, I want to show you the Hero Arts card of the day:

I made this card using THIS set. I just love it! I watered down some gold Sticklez to put on the top of the pie for fun. The dotted paper is from Making Memories.

Before I sign off, the winner of the HA stamps is ....IDAHORHODES who said: "I love the owl stamp too! My little girl loves owls and decorates all her stuff with them! Thanks for the giveaway and Happy birthday!" June 3, 2009 10:15 PM. Email me your address and I will get some stamps to you! :)

Gotta go and get ready for a yard sale that I am having tomorrow. Be back soon with another card. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Sara said...

That is such a cute card Heather! I think I need to lift that!

Sandi said...

Heather

Love how you are using this stamp set! Great stuff.

Sandi N.