Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another Hero Arts Card...

I created this card for the Hero Arts challenge a few weeks ago. I recycled some bubble wrap and inked it with THIS ink, stamped it on white cardstock and added some chocolate chips with a brown colored pencil to create chocolate chip cookies as the background. The owl and the larger cookie came from THIS set. I also used THIS paper and THIS paper.

I have to make this post short tonight because it has been a long day. My Uncle Andy took his own life this morning and my family and I have been trying to deal with the all the grief, confusion, heartache, and sadness. If you feel like saying a prayer for our family, I would appreciate it. I'll be back when things settle down.

6 comments:

Candace said...

I am SO SORRY about your loss! I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry for your loss and will keep you and your family in my prayers. God bless you all as your mourn.

- Bridget N.

Cass said...

Sorry for your loss. *hugs*

Victoria S. said...

I am so sorry to hear that, Heather.
I wll be praying for you and your family.

Sandi said...

Heather

Love your card! I have this set and have not used as of yet. I need to pull it out and try a card or two.

Thanks for sharing.

Sandi N.

Sara said...

I am so so sorry about your Uncle! Thinking of you & your family.